Disk Drill 4.1.555.0 Crack With Activation Code Free Download
Disk Drill 4.1.555.0 Crack is a software tool for data recovery, helping you easily recover lost documents, videos, music, and photos. It supports many drive format standards and devices. The software provides many scan modes, which identify data for quick recovery according to the needs of the users. Disk Drill enables you to recover files from hard drive and USB, external hard discs, memory cards, iPhone & iPad, NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+ Mac drive, EXT2/3/4. The software offers quick and deep scanning modes that save time and performance, depending on the needs of users. The application recovers data after deleting from the recycle bin, formatting a disc, changing partitions, or virus invasion.
Disk Drill Lifetime License is a comprehensive and useful software designed to provide you with the means to analyze internal or external data storage devices for lost or damaged files, helping you to recover them in a few quick mouse movements. Disk Drill will list the drive partitions on your computer, and you can choose the Recover command to recover the entire partition. In addition, the Recovery Vault feature is also added to the software. Keep your files protected from accidental deletion by keeping a copy of the properties of each deleted file and folder on your computer. It recovers nearly 90% of missing data, and you can retrieve data from anywhere and the system easily. Its customer service is beneficial and provides a quick answer to the problems you face when working with this tool.
Why use Disk Drill?
Unfortunately, when using the window, accidentally empty the Recycle Bin, virus attack or power failure, partition corruption, failed startup, and more. Also, when a file is deleted, it’s just a name that is marked as deleted. His contents are still on the drive. You’re still guaranteed to be with Disk Drill. When the program begins, the physical drives and partitions are displayed. There are three buttons next to each medium:
- Recover – Recover data.
- Protect – Enables the file protection feature.
- Extras – creates a disk image.
A quick scan takes just a second to bring your list of recently deleted items back to you. With Deep Scan technology, lost files will be rebuilt and recreated for you based on their binary structure. The Deep Scanning Module knows more than 300 file signatures of Disk Drill. With the smart detection of bad sectors on the drive surface, your chances of data recovery are increased. Scanning can be paused, halted, or resumed at any time. This means that if you’ve found the following files, you don’t have to wait until the scan is complete; stop the scan and resume the scan. If you need to pause scanning to leave or shut down your computer, there’s no problem! Return and resume scanning at any time in the previous session.
Filters can sort them by type, date and size. Search for sections helps you to find and restore a partition who accidentally removed (or intentionally). You can even access hidden file types using our software. It also creates a recoverable disk image. Disk Drill 4 brings many new features, a new look, and greatly improves Windows data recovery capabilities. Disk Drill is available for Windows and Mac. That’s why you should make it has your backup utility. Further, The Disk Drill duplicate finder scans your disk for duplicates and frees up extra space. Moreover, Disk Drill enables you to build a boot drive recovery to improve the chances of recovery or whether the system partition is corrupt.
- Scans and restores data from any storage media.
- Intuitive and simple interface.
- Has a few recovery algorithms.
- Supports all of the file systems.
- Protect your computer from future data loss.
- Recover files after you format a disc, change partitions, etc.
- Support all file systems (NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, EXT3/4, etc.)
- Back up a volume or partition from a disc that failed, and save it to a new disc.
- Keeps a record of all deleted files, making it much easier and faster to recover them.
- Pause / Resume scanning process.
Disk Drill 2020 has classic data recovery options, but it is simple and can also be used by a beginner in other programs. The key distinction from the competition is the Recovery Vault facility that improves the chances of success in eventual recovery after installation on individual disks. Recovery Vault will make it much easier to retrieve deleted data from a specific disk. When this option is allowed, file system service logs and deleted file attributes are stored in a special program store. In addition to all of this, the program generates hidden copies of all deleted files and stores them under certain rules when using the Guaranteed Recovery system. You may use one or both technologies for each disk at the same time.
What’s New in Disk Drill 4?
- Enhanced scanning process management: pause and resume.
- Better management of files with faster UI controls.
- Improved recovery of fragmented directories.
- Recovery Vault now supports exFAT.
- Bad sector detection and reading.
- Load the scan results as a disk.
- Better preview more file types.
- New streamlined appearance.
- Restore the new file format.
- Search and filter templates.
- Improved data protection.
- Lots of internal repairs.
- Improved scan results.
- Bitlocker support.
- File label.
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64 bit).
- Processor: 1GHz or higher.
- Screen Resolution: 1280×720 or more.
- HDD: 256MB for file installation.
- RAM: 512MB or higher.
Disk Drill Pro Lifetime License
ZWSXED-CRF5VT-6GBY7H-N8UJMI9K 9I8U7Y-6TVF5R-C4EXS-E4CD5RFVT 6GBY7-NH8UDJ-MI9IM8-JUNHY7BGV
How to Install?
- Download and install the Disk Drill 4 normally.
- Now exit the installation and turns off the internet.
- Afterwards, use the given keys for activation.
- All done, enjoy!